National Retailer Chooses Two Award-Winning Wines from the De La Rosa 613 Portfolio to be Sold at Select Florida Locations
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, September 20, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ — De La Rosa Vineyards is once again celebrating the success of two of their award-winning, organic, kosher, vegan wines as national grocer Whole Foods Market announced their selection and approval of the dry red Lev St. Laurent and sweet red Shaarai Orrah to be available beginning this Fall throughout the retailer’s 30 wine-selling locations in the Florida region.
Thanks to a successful partnership with Grape-a-Day, Florida’s go-to distributor of organic alcoholic beverages, De La Rosa 613 brand wines first made an appearance at a handful of Whole Food Market locations in 2017. At less than $20 a bottle, the attractive price point of the Lev St. Laurent and Shaarai Orrah Late Harvest Blaufrankisch are ideal for the Fall and holiday season (distinctively Kosher for Passover under the strict supervision of A.Y. Schwartz of Vienna and Star K). These carefully chosen fine wines offer delicious, organic choices perfect for the health minded shopper because of the unique De La Rosa Vineyards fining process which uses no plastics, gluten or animal-derived products making the wines 100% truly vegan. Here are the tasting notes for both of these superb wines:
Lev St. Laurent 2015 (Alc. 12.5% 750 ml)
– 2017 Silver Medal Winner at International Organic Wine Competition
– Primary Grape: St. Laurent, the third most popular red grape varietal in Austria
– Unique bouquet with layers of red berries, earth notes and dried cranberry
– Easy going and balanced, full bodied with a smooth finish
– Enjoy with grilled red meats and poultry
Shaarei Orrah 2015, Sweet Late Harvest Blaufrankisch Red (Alc. 7% 750 ml)
– 2017 Gold Medal Winner 91 Points at the International Organic Wine Competition
– Primary Grape: Blaufrankisch
– Flowery and exotic with notes of rose, violet, raspberry, black cherry and plum
– Great balance of sweetness and acidity with a long finish on the palate
– Perfect for Asian cuisine, desserts, fruits and Kiddush
For more information about De La Rosa Vineyards, please visit delarosa613.com or email [email protected]. Follow De La Rosa @DeLaRosa613 on Facebook and Instagram for recipes, updates and announcements.
Founded in 2011, De La Rosa Vineyards is a 100% female-owned and nationally recognized importer of organic, kosher, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and bio-certified wines to the U.S. market. The company’s portfolio consists of 23 wines including dry reds, sweet reds, sweet whites, dry whites, Rosé and exotic noble sweet ice wines produced on the same Burgenland, Austria family estate for over 800 years utilizing natural, completely vegan winemaking techniques. De La Rosa has distribution in Florida, New York, New Jersey and Maryland, and can be found in premier health food retailers and kosher stores throughout these regions.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here